Audionet (오디오넷)
거래지역
전국
연락처
031-699-3546
판매자에게 쪽지 보내기

공유하기

상/세/정/보

독일 국적의 오디오넷 사의 PRE I G3제품이 새롭게 런칭이 되어서 입고전시되어있습니다...
매장에 방문하시면 언제든 청음이 가능합니다...

Audionet PRE I G3: A wide grin at the press of a button.

Pure in sound, superior in function, clear in form – the PRE I G3 preamplifier combines outstanding versatility with musical charm.

If for once we choose not to start with the fantastic sound-generating properties of our components, it is not because the PRE I G3 leaves anything to be desired in that respect. On the contrary: the trade press greeted it with euphoric reviews matching those previously granted to so many of our products; the competition looked pale, and we knew that we had once again done the job well. However, a preamplifier should also convince on the strength of its equipment diversity and for that reason we will talk about that for once.

Six inputs, symmetrical and unsymmetrical, and a monitor circuit to loop-in add-on devices. The socket also provides additional earthing. All inputs can be assigned individual names on the display. The PRE I G3 comes optionally with a silver or black case, with a red or blue display. Still not satisfied? Then you can extend the system with our external EPS precision power pack and phono module.

For all eventualities

Words can scarcely express the capabilities of the PRE I G3, but... our preamplifier plays subtly and openly, transparently and three-dimensionally, at the same time demonstrating suppleness, strength and nerves of steel. It reproduces all the facets of a piece of music naturally and effortlessly. With regard to equipment, connection options and operating convenience, the PRE I G3 towers above its peers. Large-scale miniaturization enables short signal paths and high functional density. We have largely dispensed with electromechanical components.

The circuit concept is so sophisticated that distortion and noise are reduced to barely detectable levels. A microprocessor unit controls and checks all functions. A fully featured display provides information on every operating state. All functions can be remotely controlled. Six sources, two end stages and one recorder can be connected. Additionally available: a high-quality monitor loop, for a surround decoder.

Architecture

In order to optimize the high-frequency attributes, circuit size has been radically reduced. The remaining signal paths are kept to a minimum, and are free of sound-critical components such as coils or chokes. Gold-coated precision-relays switch the input signal and earth. Ground wires run in a star shape towards one central point. The design has been capacitatively and inductively optimized. All in all, distortions have been reduced to a barely detectable minimum.

The input buffer is a cascoded, bootstrapped, monolithic double-FET, offering virtually infinite input impedance. This unique concept makes the PRE I G3 independent of unwanted influences extra to the source. Only the pure music signal will be processed. A DC-coupled driver stage amplifies the signal distortion free for the following circuitry. Volume and balance are set by an electronically switched, real time linearized high precision resistor network. The output driver combines high-speed bipolar opamps with discrete realized A/B-drivers with high bias currency. The voltages for the input and output stage are additionally smoothed by two discrete and ultra-fast bipolar regulators.

An encapsulated 50 VA toroid core transformer and high audiograde electrolyte capacitors with a capacity of 30,000 uF provide the supply voltage. These voltages are smoothed by two fast bipolar regulators.

Exclusive materials

Every sound-critical point in the Pre I G3 is fitted exclusively with the finest components available worldwide, many of which are custom-made for Audionet. The selected filter capacitors, for example, or the bulk of our high audiograde electrolyte capacitors with a dielectric made of silk. We use mica capacitors, insert selected high voltage foil capacitors and deploy high-quality silver-gold alloys for our internal wiring.

Features

A flashable microprocessor controls and regulates the whole system. The digital section has its own power supply. The digital control is physically and electrically separated. The software of the PRE I G3 allows many new and comfortable functions. For example the two subwoofer outputs can be used as left and right signal for to subs or as summed signal of both channels for one subwoofer. The headphone output can be switched on and off electronically, the home cinema mode offers a by-pass function to integrate a home cinema system. Six signal sources, two power amplifiers and one recorder can be connected. Furthermore a high-quality monitor loop is present. Other devices can be remotely activated via an Audionet link. A two-row display provides information about the system state. The inputs are nameable and their input sensitivity can be modified for different signal source levels.

Pure in sound, superior in function, clear in form – the PRE I G3 preamplifier combines outstanding versatility with musical charm.

» microprocessor controlled preamplifier

» Download Brochure

» Download User's Manual

» input buffer with a virtual infinite input impedance

» electronically switched, real time linearised high precision resistor network for volume and balance

» volume adjustment for each channel

» discrete realized output drivers

» signal path and controller optically separated

» completely DC-coupled, no capacitors in the signal path

» optional AC-coupled via active DC-servo

» home cinema mode for home cinema integration

» two subwoofer outputs

» dynamic volume control

» headphones output electronically switchable

» monitor loop

» trigger output

» mains phase recognition

Audio inputs analogue: 5 pair cinch line, gold plated, teflon insulated
1 pair XLR symmetric, gold plated
1 pair Cinch Monitor in, gold plated, teflon insulated

Audio outputs analogue: 1 pair Cinch line, gold plated, teflon insulated
1 pair XLR, gold plated
2 cinch Subwoofer, gold plated, teflon insulated
1 pair Cinch Record out, gold plated, teflon insulated
1 pair Cinch Monitor out, gold plated, teflon insulated

Further I/O 2 optical Audionet Link out (TosLink) fo remote operation, Link 2 electronically switchable
3,5 mm socket trigger output with 12V switching voltage (optional 5V)
5-pole precision socket for optional power supply EPS
6,3 mm socket headphones, electronically switchable
screw for additional grounding, gold plated

Band width: 0 – 3.000.000 Hz (-3 dB), DC-coupled
THD+N: -110 dB @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz @ Vin=4,5 Vrms
SNR: 120 dB @ 1kHz @ Vin, max
Slew Rate: 10 V/msec
Cannel separation: channels: 100 dB @ 20 kHz
inputs: 108 dB @ 20 kHz
Input voltage: max. 5 Vrms
Input impedance: line 82 kOhm reell
XLR 15 kOhm reell
output voltage: line max. 8 Vrms
XLR max.16 Vrms
headphones max. 8 Vrms (max. gain 6 dB)
Output impedance: line, XLR 22 Ohm reell
headphones 47 Ohm reell
Mains: 230 V, 50...60 Hz
Power consumption: max. 30 W
Dimensions: W 430 mm * H 70 mm * D 310 mm
Weight: 6 kg

Company

대표자 : 서동인 | 사업장소재지 : 서울특별시 서초구 신반포로304 에이치원bld 1층,b1층
TEL : 02.3446.5036 | FAX : 02. 3446.5039 | e-mail : fullrange.kr@gmail.com
사업자 등록번호 : 211-09-86203 | 통신판매업 신고번호 : 제 2012-서울강남-01307호

Copyright © FULLRANGE Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.

Customer Center

TIME : 10:00 ~ 18:00

A/S

찾기 힘들었던 수입사 연락처 및 A/S센터 연락처를
한눈에 확인하실 수 있습니다.

오디오 수입사 및 A/S센터 연락처 모음